Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dear Santa

I've been a very good girl this year. So good that I decided to give you my Ultimate Christmas Wish List. I don't really expect you to give me any of these things, but it's fun to dream! I mean, if you want to, then that would be great - maybe just one or two????
  1. Starbucks in La Grange. You can place it on Hwy 71 so the folks going from Houston to Austin can enjoy it, too. Right now, I have to drive all the way to Bastrop and that's just too inconvenient for early morning Latte cravings.
  2. Target in Bastrop. I make it to Bastrop about once a month and I would be content with hitting my fave store about that often. You have obviously seen the growth in that little suburb of Austin and I think a Target would suit Fayette, Bastrop and Lee counties just fine.
  3. Swimming pool. My husband is very anti-swimming pool and I would really love it if you could just pop one in the back yard and also include a cabana boy to care for it. Oh, and maybe pay the additional electricity involved in owning a pool. I promise that I would swim in it every day.
  4. Fully-loaded black Lincoln Navigator. This is the ultimate vehicle as far as I'm concerned ever since I rode in one in NYC - and it was a taxi! If you think this is too showy for La Grange, you can substitute a fully-loaded black Tahoe or even a Yukon.
  5. State 3A championship for the La Grange Leopards. I know, I know.....you'll have to bring this gift a bit early - like on December 19. They are such a nice bunch of boys and it would be just great for them - and all of us.
  6. National Championship for The University of Texas Longhorns. 'Nuf said.
  7. One carat Tiffany diamond studs. That's a carat in EACH year. And, I wouldn't mind a one carat Tiffany solitaire ring, either. Simply elegant.
  8. Weight loss of at least 30 pounds for me. Then, I can look fabulous in my Tiffany diamonds, fully-loaded black Lincoln Navigator and black pencil skirt - just above the knee, white silk blouse, black Louboutin pumps, sheer black hose - WOW.
  9. Black bag - your choice of designers. I'll leave it to you to decide. Just make sure it looks good with all items in #8.
  10. Ultimate cruise vacation. If you'll just leave me a gift certificate from Royal Caribbean, I'll plan the itinerary. I'm thinking Tahiti, Hawaii, Antarctica - not sure at this point.

Santa, I know the above list is rather extravagant and materialistic in places. But, I also know it's good to dream. I'll make up a more realistic list in the next few days. And, of course, I will write up my list of serious requests. But, that one will be addressed to a power greater than you, Santa.

Much love,

Bobbie

2 comments:

  1. Santa is going to alert the elves that you are exceeding acceptable levels of Christmas greed. Naughty, naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you would include #6 on your list. You know Santa is an Aggie! I'm really disappointed in you! All this time I thought you were good people!

    ReplyDelete