- Starbucks in La Grange. You can place it on Hwy 71 so the folks going from Houston to Austin can enjoy it, too. Right now, I have to drive all the way to Bastrop and that's just too inconvenient for early morning Latte cravings.
- Target in Bastrop. I make it to Bastrop about once a month and I would be content with hitting my fave store about that often. You have obviously seen the growth in that little suburb of Austin and I think a Target would suit Fayette, Bastrop and Lee counties just fine.
- Swimming pool. My husband is very anti-swimming pool and I would really love it if you could just pop one in the back yard and also include a cabana boy to care for it. Oh, and maybe pay the additional electricity involved in owning a pool. I promise that I would swim in it every day.
- Fully-loaded black Lincoln Navigator. This is the ultimate vehicle as far as I'm concerned ever since I rode in one in NYC - and it was a taxi! If you think this is too showy for La Grange, you can substitute a fully-loaded black Tahoe or even a Yukon.
- State 3A championship for the La Grange Leopards. I know, I know.....you'll have to bring this gift a bit early - like on December 19. They are such a nice bunch of boys and it would be just great for them - and all of us.
- National Championship for The University of Texas Longhorns. 'Nuf said.
- One carat Tiffany diamond studs. That's a carat in EACH year. And, I wouldn't mind a one carat Tiffany solitaire ring, either. Simply elegant.
- Weight loss of at least 30 pounds for me. Then, I can look fabulous in my Tiffany diamonds, fully-loaded black Lincoln Navigator and black pencil skirt - just above the knee, white silk blouse, black Louboutin pumps, sheer black hose - WOW.
- Black bag - your choice of designers. I'll leave it to you to decide. Just make sure it looks good with all items in #8.
- Ultimate cruise vacation. If you'll just leave me a gift certificate from Royal Caribbean, I'll plan the itinerary. I'm thinking Tahiti, Hawaii, Antarctica - not sure at this point.
Santa, I know the above list is rather extravagant and materialistic in places. But, I also know it's good to dream. I'll make up a more realistic list in the next few days. And, of course, I will write up my list of serious requests. But, that one will be addressed to a power greater than you, Santa.